Access To Service and Obligations
You may use the Pekaro Products and /or Services for lawful purposes only. You may not submit or transmit through Pekaro Products and /or Services any material, or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
1. Violates or infringes the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights;
2. Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions, or accounts of, sexual acts, is lascivious or appeals to prurient interest;
3. Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
4. Impersonates any person, business or entity, including Us and Our employees and agents;
5. Attempts to exploit a minor (under the age of 18);
6. Requires you to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose;
7. Requires you to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
8. Requires you to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
9. Interferes with or disrupt the Pekaro Products and /or Services or damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or network servers or networks connected to Pekaro Products and /or Services, or not comply with any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks related to Pekaro Products and /or Services;
10. Contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
11. Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability;
12. Violates this Agreement, guidelines or any policy posted on the website; or Interferes with the use of Pekaro Products and /or Services by others; and Intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, including any regulations having the force of law.
13. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, user accounts, computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. We may take any legal and technical remedies to prevent the violation of this provision and to enforce this Agreement.